At Northside Pediatrics, we are dedicated to your child’s physical, emotional, mental, and social well-being from the day they take their first breath until they are all grown up. You will feel like family around our compassionate and friendly team:
- Two talented providers: Dr. Berry and Jennifer Slade
- Caring and highly qualified nursing staff
- Attentive and friendly front office staff
- Practice manager
Since 1995, Northside Pediatrics has been building relationships with families in Middle Georgia by providing excellent pediatric health care.
What Makes Us Different
What truly sets us apart at Northside Pediatrics is our commitment to deeply personal service. When you bring your child in for an appointment, you are not a number and your appointment will never feel rushed or impersonal. Dr. Berry and Jennifer Slade, CPNP, take the time to get to know your child and your family as a whole. We love being able to give your child the attention they need and deserve from their primary healthcare provider.
We have made a conscious decision to remain a relational pediatric office that provides unmatched personalized service.
Here are a few things our patients LOVE about Northside Pediatrics:
- We are accepting new patients.
- We don’t overbook appointments.
- You can call us with your concerns and we will schedule same day appointment if needed.
- Dr. Berry and Jennifer Slade, CPNP, take the time to listen to your child’s concerns, even when they aren’t seemingly medically related.
- We have a waiting area for sick patients and a separate waiting area for healthy patients.
- Dr. Berry has served our community since 1985. He loves providing care to children of parents that he treated when they were babies.
We Are Community-Minded
We love partnering with organizations that make our community a better place. We invite you to explore these non-profits and support those that resonate with what you are passionate about: